Plant-Based, Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Car Soap
You Can Wash Your Car with Confidence, No Guilt
Aladdin's Natural Car Shampoo is a plant-based, non-toxic, biodegradable product, making it tough on dirt but gentle on you and the environment.
You can use Aladdin's Natural Car Shampoo to wash your car on your driveway or in the street with confidence. Waste water will flow from storm drains into rivers and then into the ocean, breaking down naturally because Aladdin's Natural Car Shampoo is plant-based and biodegradable.
Aladdin's Natural Car Shampoo is an ultra concentrated, gel-like car shampoo that requires very little product to produce the desired effect.
This shampoo has been specially designed in order major components (Liquid Glass) of the Double Shield to be robust adhesion to the painted surface.
Available sizes at eShop:
4 oz /$3.95, 16 oz /$9.95.
Please conatct Tantacoat for larger size,.
Aladdin formulated its all natural, eco-friendly car washes to give consumers an alternative to what it available on market in the U.S.
Here is just a small list of the reasons why you should look at Aladdin’s Natural Car Shampoo:
● There are only a small handful of car wash products that are eco-friendly.
● Very few of car care product suppliers stock products that are environmentally safe.
● With the majority of America still washing their own cars in their driveway, the waste water flows into storm drains. Then find their way to rivers and perhaps ultimately the oceans. The storm drains do not go to water treatment facilities.
● With its biodegradable formula and plant based surfactant, it will breakdown and become harmless before it reaches the rivers or oceans.
● Unlike many of the popular brands of car wash detergents, Aladdin’s Natural Car Shampoo produces a much lower volume of foam.
● If not rinsed completely, the foam can remain on the car and ruin the cars appearance.
● By producing lower amounts of foam on your vehicle, you will need less water to rinse and therefore conserving water. A win-win for the environment!
Please enjoy the car wash!
It is important to make preparation for coatings to maximize performance. Clean a car till you feel very smooth touching a body surface with bare hands.
Doubles with satisfaction when you finish a solid car wash.
- Work on a cool car in a shaded area.
- Rinse car with hose to remove loose dirt. Rinsing is more effective when the hose has strong hydraulic pressure.
- Pour Natural Car Shampoo into a bucket and mix with water (general mixing ratio; 10-30 times). Stir well to agitate product and make bubbles.
Recommendition mixing rates:
10-20 times = Tough dirt area,such as lower part of a car.
20-30 times= General area.
- Soak the shampoo in a sponge or a microfiber cloth, and then wash the car. For tough dirt, gently rub product in up, down, right, and left motions Instead of washing the car all at once, wash the car in sections to achieve best results. As you finish each section, feel the car body with your bare hand to check for any remaining rough spots. Before you finish, it is a good idea to rinse the car thoroughly to make sure that the final coating of Aladdin’s Double Shield is smooth and shiny.
- Use enough water to rinse car, then dry with thoroughly with a microfiber cloth. If you coat Aladdin's Double Shield, please refer to the Aladdin's Double Shield home page.
CONTRIBUTE WRITER: Don Cutney
Aladdin Natural Car Shampoo
Despite the explosive growth of quarter car washes and drive through car wash’s the overwhelming majority of people in the U.S. still chose to wash their own car in the driveway. This means all of the runoff, including dirt, grime, salt and of course the chemicals in the car wash product go down the driveway and into the storm drain.
This cannot be good since most storm drains send the water to the nearest river and eventually empties into the ocean or bay. There is a company that is hoping to eliminate part of the issue and conserve natural resources at the same time; Tantacaot.
Tantacoat is on the cutting edge of car care products and its Natural Car Shampoo is a good example. Today there is a strong push toward conservation and being environmentally friendly. If you look at majority of the car wash products on the market you will many of the contain chemicals that are harmful to aquatic life and humans. Aladdin’s unique plant based surfactant cleans your car but does not harm the environment.
Aladdin’s Natural Car Shampoo combines two unique properties to deliver an eco-friendly product at a time in which many people see our planet is in danger. With it’s all natural plant based surfactant which is biodegradable and low suds formula means you will need less water in order to thoroughly rinse the car after washing it.
So if you want to do your part and help keep our waterways safe from harmful chemicals and help conserve water, just click here and see it for yourself.
I'm always a bit leery about using any new car soaps, especially since I've been happy with my old one for years now. I had a friend who kept raving about this new product to me, so I finally decided to give it a shot. It was a bit more expensive that what I was used to paying, but not by much. When I started using it, though, I immediately noticed how much better it was. The main reason, for me, is that it doesn't make a lot of foam. Now, when I clean my car, I don't have as much of a mess to deal with, and I actually end up using much less water, since the minimal amount of foam comes right off. Aladdin's Natural Car Shampoo also easily removed some dead bugs and random oils and substances that were on my windows and hood, so I really can't complain about anything. It looks like I'll be sticking with this one from now on. It's a really great product and it being biodegradable and made mostly from a plant-based surfactant is a nice touch.
I needed to find a new soap to wash my car that was more in line with my thinking in terms of being "green" for the environment. I had recently read a report on the pitfalls of using regular car wash soap due to the harmful effects it can have on the local water bodies if it happened to eventually seep through the ground. But with Aladdin's Natural Car Shampoo, I was really happy to find out that it was fully biodegradable. As with many things that use natural ingredients, I was really worried about its effectiveness as a cleaning product. I'm happy to report that it's actually as strong, if not more so, than the regular chemically-created ones that are available and commonly used. The whole process is actually much better since it seems to rinse off easier than any other soap that I have used in the past. The windows on my car don't get those water spot marks like they used to. The price is really quite affordable as well. Definitely recommend this product, even if you're not environmentally-conscious!