Cleaning Products that you can really enjoy.
Here is the Seacret of
How to Clean a Sink, Shower room and Bathroom.
Restore Shine and Water-Repellent
- Restore shine and repels water. Use on any nonporous surfaces, like sinks, tubs, shower stalls.
- Less and easy regular bathroom cleaning after an application of Sink Refresher.
- Liquid Glass Coating Technologies - Make a surface like GLASS.
Forms a hard glass protective layer
- Instantly makes a smooth, shine, super water-repellent surface
Price: $18.50/ 8oz.
Sink Cleaner Plus
- Cleaning and forming Water-Repellent film in one step.
Price: $16.45/ 8oz.
Why water-repellent for bathroom is a great idea?
You can use Sink Cleaning Kit on...
- Porcelain ceramics
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- Any Non-Porous surfaces
With Your Sink Cleaning Kit You Can Enjoy Cleaning!
Revive shine and water repellency on surfaces of Sinks, Shower Stalls, Bath Tubs, Counters and More!
"Seeing perfectly round water beads roll down surfaces tells me the product is working. My cleaning tasks are a joy for me now!"
- From user reviews
- Non-Toxic safe ingredients - Plant based surfactant
- Liquid Glass Coating for building a hard glass layer.
- Extremely Water -Repellent
- Kit includes:
- Sink Refresher 8oz.
- Sink Cleaning Plus 8oz.
- One melamin sponge
- One mesh sponge
- One microfiber towel.
Tantacoat's Sink Refresher is a protective, water-repellent solution that gives excellent shine. It's secret? Silica Glass as an ingredient!
Silica Glass forms a tough and sturdy glass layer once it hardens. This glass layer has all the features of regular glass: it is transparent, has high chemical tolerance, does not become stained, maintains a high sheen and is easy to clean.
Another Skin Refresher ingredient is Silicone Polymer, which make surfaces extremely water-repellent. This attribute results in fast drying of surfaces.
Sink Cleaner Plus is a non-toxic, plant-based detergent that is environmentally safe and biodegradable. It cleans and protects in one easy step! This product's innovative formula is extremely water-repellent.
Also, you can conserve water because Sink Cleaner Plus is designed to be less foaming and easy to wash off.
Sink Cleaner Plus's water repellant film forms immediately on surfaces. For excellent results, just wipe off Sink Cleaner Plus with a microfiber towel after cleaning sink surfaces.
What is a layer of glass film?
What makes Sink Refresher unique and out standing is the ingredient of LIQUID GLASS. Yes, it is glass you know. Glass is an excellent material. It is very hard, torelate to chemicals, smooth and makes it shine. Daily use of dishes are glazed with silica glass with very high heat. The latest technology has enabled the coating of the glass at low temperatures.
How often should I use?
Depend on frequency of usage. Generaly. onece a month is common. But, please remember, you can apply as ofte as you like. and we encourage people to use often. Because, with each applications, the glass layer get thicken and a surface is more protected and shine.
What kind of materials it can be applied?
Non-porous surface. Porcelain/Ceramic, FRP/Fiber Reinforced Plastic - many unit shower room wall are made of FRP, Any plastics, glass, tiles..
For removing stains, light mineral build-up,soap scum - Melamine Foam - Superstar!
Melamine Foam is a superstar amang cleaning products these days. It is categoliezed in a abrasive sponge, but it hardly scrachs any surfaces unless use it on soft surfaces. It is a stain remover and it works like a eraser. Its cleaning power is SUPER. For instance, it is just a cuple scrape to clean off coffee or tea stains of inside of a cup. It only needs wa ter to effectively clean most stains, no detergents.
Avoid using a Melamine Foam on painted or soft surfaces as well as human skin. It is a good idea to test a small area first.
Our Melamine Foam are made out of the same material as major brands products.
One Melamine Form is comes with an order of Sink Cleaning Kit or Sink Refresher.
- Clean thoroughly surfaces of sink, shower wall for the first application of Sink Refresher with a detergent. We recomend using a melamine form. Do not use very abrasive pads, like green nylon scrubbers, to avoide making scratches.
- Spray Sink Refresher on wet surface evenly and generously.
- Spread Sink Refresher with a sponge.
- Wipe with a micro fiber towel.
Sink Cleaner Plus
- Provide a little water (about 5oz.) in a bowl or in a sink as the photo on the right.
- Sprays Sink Cleaner Plus into water in a bowl or sink.
- Agitate with a sponge to make bubbles.
- Clean with a sponge evenly all surface.
- Rinse off with plenty of water.
- Wipe dry with a microfiber towel.
- After each uses of sink, just wipe off with mesh sponge. Many foreign substances are remains on a surface of sink. These foreign substances cause water to block running off.
Comments from Users
I am very conscious of the way we use our environment and always buy organic food and use natural House Cleaning Products if it's possible.. Sometimes this can be hard going as the market is a little restricted on natural products and some cleaning agents just aren’t strong enough for certain jobs. The Sink Cleaner Plus however is the best thing and I could not have asked for a better Bathroom Cleaning Products and you can use it for Shower Room Cleaning too. It’s plant based and not harmful to the environment! It’s extremely water repellant which makes it a delight to work with and the surfaces are so clean and shiny they look brand new! Fantastic product - I have recommended it to all my friends!
Rebecca - CA
I am redoing the family bathroom as my wife and I decided we wanted a change. I have ripped out the bath, sink, toilet and shower and have ordered some brand new, simple, white units for our new bathroom. I came across Tantacoat.com and their products: Sink Refresher and Sink Cleaner Plus. I am amazed at the results. I ordered both and got to work on all the surfaces that needed a good water-repellent coat to keep the bathroom looking new for a long time. The Sink Refresher is fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone who is redoing their bathroom or looking for a water-repellant coating. It is fantastic. The Sink Cleaner Plus is amazing as well and my wife has started using it in the kitchen as well as in the bathroom. Fantastic product!
Tim - TX